NICOLA FORMICHETTI'S DEBUT FW14 DIESEL COLLECTION

Don't shoot the messenger, but the Nicola Formichetti's debut FW14 Diesel collection is bad ass. The collection was presented in Venice five days ago. This is the first Diesel collection with Formichetti as the artistic director, and it is my new love child. 

"This collection is a foundational collection. We are re-looking at our iconic pieces and the themes and spirit of Diesel; looking at what we essentially are and what we stand for, and then looking at where we are going to..." - Nicola Formichetti, Artistic Director of Diesel

As a young fashion maven in training, I would love the creative of the Diesel brand. For me it was always the mix of denim, leather, and rebel rousing that drew me into the pieces of the collection. The FW14 collection was a mix of film, dance, and live performances.

(HEY that kind of sounds like some of the fun happening at Tanjerine in a couple of week. Give me something to write about and let's hang. Click the link on the side-bar for more information.

Thanks to Diesel, I picked out a few of my favorite looks from the show. Don't worry I will be revisiting the collection closer to Fall. Maybe in Fall trend guide?

photo credit Getty/Diesel

photo credit Getty/Diesel

photo credit Getty/Diesel

photo credit Getty/Diesel

photo credit Getty/Diesel

photo credit Getty/Diesel

No comments:

Post a Comment