SOCIAL CLUB 19 REVIEWS NO BAD IDEAS



Social Club 19's Executive Editor, Jeremiah Williams, has found out that No Bad Ideas has some good ideas for men's headwear. Check out his full review after the jump.



Who doesn't love winning prizes? Well I recently became social media friends with No Bad Ideas Clothing Company. Like many social media engaged brands, they were doing a contest to win one of their new snap back hats. Well I figured it would be a perfect opportunity for me to check out a local brand. I always prefer to highlight the local fashion industry. Have to support local small businesses where ever you are located. I entered the contest and won. I love winning. I selected the new "Jacobs - Stash Pocket Snap Back" and 2 days later I got the delivery.
No Bad Ideas is branded to the Counter Culture, but don't let that stop you from checking out the hats. I was a little worried about what the hat would actually look like when I opened the box. With a Counter Culture brand the quality is hit or miss sometimes. I really hoped the local company didn't disappoint in execution. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box. Inside the box was my flat bill "Jacobs - Stash Pocket Snap Back". It also included some promo items: A decent logo sticker with clear background, a deluxe sized lighter, and a couple of logo printed buttons. So far it was pretty quality stuff. Looks can be deceiving so I took a closer look at the hat.

The hat is a well structured classic snap back design. The graphic is on a white background with detailed black and white stitching accenting the style. The thin mesh back is in perfect proportion to the foam front. The hat also has the detail of a concealed zipper pocket.  The hat is in my regular rotation now. Plus I have a bunch of fitted hats, but during the warm weather it is way to hot to wear a fitted hat. The mesh hats are a good choice because it lets that heat escape and don't smell funky after a long day. I picked my favorites and posted them as the main picture above. If you aren't a fan of the snap back design, No Bad Ideas has a collection of different styles to offer guys, and even a few for the ladies.

No Bad Ideas Clothing Company was founded by Andrew Moss and is based in Indianapolis. Check out the local brand and the full range of products they offer. Have something to say about No Bad Ideas Clothing Company or have a local business or product you want me to review? Tweet it to me @_jeremiah_ and make sure you like Social Club 19's fan page on Facebook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment