REV INDY INAUGURAL FUNDRAISER AT INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY

Happy Monday in deed. This weekend was packed with socializing and happy to get back to a normal routine. The highlight of the weekend was going to a party/fundraiser at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway (IMS). If you don't live in Indy, May is pretty much a big deal around the city. Always packed with parties, fast cars and socializing. I was lucky enough to get invited to join the social media crew for the event. I got dressed up and was ready for some fantastic food and drink from celebrity chefs and drivers.

I tweeted Sunday how much I sometimes forget to take pictures, like I am a blogger or something. So I pulled up the ones from my phone. I will have to say that for the most part the guys at the party were dressed really well. It also helped that my friends at the event have some dapper gentleman in their lives.

Official credentials for the party. The iconic IMS Pagoda in the background.

John Mcloughlin took time to say hi before his performance on the main stage. 

Camera's on the phone just aren't cutting it these days. Celebrity Chefs: (L) Chef Spike and (R) Chef Vic Vegas were created some unique bites for the night. Super nice dudes too. 

I got a little too excited when I saw the sweet lady behind the tasty Blondie's Cookies. She was paired with Indy Car Driver Gram Rahal for the food night.

It was great to see so many drivers around the event. Here a driver watches as the chef show how is special meal was created. 

Pretend this picture is in focus. This is team Conrad from the luxury hotel in Indy prepping a fresh seafood dish perfect for Summer. They are one of my Indy favorites. 

I just happened to be getting oysters when I noticed the fan favorite Helio Castronevez. He was paired with Oceanair to present the popular oysters.

After a night of food and hanging with my friends from My Old Kentucky Blog, IndyStar, and Preppy Guide to Life it was time to head home. But first let me take a selfie with the iconic IMS Pagoda. 

No comments:

Post a Comment