I've missed you...

You might have noticed two things recently:

1) I haven't posted lately.
2) Things are looking a little different. 

Never fear, I am not letting Social Club 19 fade into the dark hole of digital content. There are some exciting things happening that I will slowly be able to talk about very soon. Everything is happening so quickly. I do mean extremely quickly. All I can say for now is that I am getting out of retail retirement. 

I thought I was done with retail, but alas it is happening. I can not wait to tell you where, how, and all the exciting details. 

I did want to take a second to tell you that Social Club 19 is adjusting a bit. I will be sharing a lot more personal adventures, products I use, and the same lifestyle info I have tried to bring over the past few years. Social Club 19 started as a blogging experiment. I have had the opportunity to work with some great national brands, shoot some great models, and meet some fantastic people out in the world. That will continue and then some. 

My goal is to still be a resource for men to embrace their personal style, and give the "Ok" to try things. 

I am excited to evolve my blog to embrace my adventures, and give an opportunity to connect more with the amazing people who come to my site. I have connected with many of you on Twitter and you are a fun bunch. I even love when I get to meet you personally. 

Next week I will start to share more of my next big adventure, but until then I have to go back to some buying and looking at spreadsheets. *hint - hint*

Monday I will start on the new posting schedule, and happy to get to connect with all of my readers again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment